Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pee Pee in the Potty!

Exciting news!
It has been such an exciting week with these babies! Mack has actually started to acknowledge the fact that there is another baby in the house and has been so sweet to her lately. She shared a toy with her without being asked (or forced) and then when the baby was hungry Mack attempted to feed her a bottle! Unfortunately I did not have the camera nearby but hopefully I'll get it next time. And the biggest news is that Mack used the potty!!! I had just finished brushing her teeth when she said "Pee pee! Potty!" Now mind you, she has said these words many times before and it has never resulted in any pee pee in the potty. But this time I put her on the toilet and sure enough! Success! I was so proud of her! She however, didn't seem that excited about what she had done. She acted like it was any old thing. Nothing new. Crazy kid! Anyway, that's it for the Myers household.

1 comment: