Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Good News

Well, this is my first week in Minot without Brian! Just me and the girls for 5 days! I thought it would be worse, but we are two days down and all doing fabulously well. In fact, we even got some good news that Nuggs has started gaining the proper amount of weight again. Between 9 and 12 months she had gained less than a pound and as many of you know, that is not normal for a baby. So I took her in, was told to feed her as often as she would eat, and give her all the whole milk she wanted. I did just that and now she is back on track! We have another check up in a month, but assuming she keeps up her weight gain she will be back on the normal baby check up schedule. Other than that, everything has been business as usual around here. Mack is her usual goofy self. Her newest thing is that she is a different animal every day. She'll wake up and say "Pick up baby elephant" or "Say 'good morning baby care bear'" it is cute and silly and i love her for it. Nuggs is also her usual goofy self, but unfortunately for us, her goofy consists of waking up in the middle of the night, acting wide awake and trying to play games. Similar to how she acted as a very small infant. Some things never change I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. I just re-found your blog, and I want you to post more. I mean, I don't think you're really that busy. (; Love you! -Kate

    ReplyDelete